Thursday, 24 March 2011

Livetype

Our group split up so we can get the editing done faster so therefore Depika and me were doing the titles, Claire was using final cut pro and Reece was doing the sound for our group using soundtrack.
Livetype is quite easy to use so we were trying out different fonts for our titles but it was hard to find the

 right one which will suit our film. Our film is called Obsessed so we wanted to look for a font which look creepy or freaky. In the end we picked the font named Birth Of A Hero. We chose a maroon colour because we thought it would look more effective placed on a black background.
After we got that sorted out we then went on to look at different transistion for the titles of how it would come on. There wasnt any which caught our eyes but we had to pick one so we chose Strange Appearance






No comments:

Post a Comment