Thursday, 24 March 2011

Something i made for our film .. Main Prop; Diary.

Soooo i was in charge of the props.
I had to make a bloody diary, and with the help of claire i achieved it :D


Heres what it looks like



Sooo we made the bloody fingerprints using red ink or food colour or bothh :)
We crinkled up most of the pages to make it look used and abused, which implies this 'guy' is clearly not normal.. and obviously to add the 'scary' and 'freaky' effect to our movie/
I literally googled random pictures and stuck them in, as the victioms of our pyscho killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment